ABC Technology Services comprehensive, full-lifecycle support for all your voice & data connectivity needs. We work as your advocate by leveraging our partnerships with over 50 carrier services providers to design a voice, data, and Internet solution customized specifically for your needs. This personalized approach typically helps our customers significantly increase bandwidth for the same or less than what they currently pay. Our diverse range of carrier partners includes Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Comcast, CenturyLink, Level 3 Communications, Windstream/PaeTec and more.
ABC Technology Services consultation, sales, project management, and ongoing support for local, long-distance, Internet access, SIP Trunking, Integrated T-1 services, data networks and data circuits including MPLS, VoIP networking and Hosted IP, Ethernet LAN/WAN, ATM, DS3, PRI and T1, and more.
ETA Carrier Services – Overview
Today, we rely heavily on Internet-based communications such as IM, email, streaming video, and social media as well as voice communications to collaborate and keep in touch. That’s why ABC Technology Services a full range of traditional and next generation voice &data communications services to help companies of all sizes communicate when and how they need to. ETA’s carrier services include:
- Ethernet Services: Ethernet is a next generation method of delivering voice and data using the Internet, providing a cost effective way to provide high levels of bandwidth (up to 1 Gigabit for certain network-based applications). It can help reduce the need for capital outlay, make your LAN/WANresources more efficient, and provide incremental bandwidth options so you only purchase the bandwidth you need.
- Ethernet LAN Service allows multiple locations to connect at 10Meg, 100Meg or GigE speeds, thus the term ELAN since these are typical LAN speeds. This service type is ideal for intra-company voice and for companies needing any-to-any connectivity at native LAN speeds.
- Ethernet Private Line is a point-to-point Ethernet connection, such as from one location to another. Ethernet Private Line is good for businesses that require a secure, dedicated end-to-end LAN connectivity solution.
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line provides a one-to-many connection. However, Ethernet Virtual Private Line allows the customer to pick varying increments of bandwidth, typically in 1Meg increments, so that a customer can purchase what speeds they need at each location. If your business has multiple locations that have to connect and needs high speed, scalable connectivity, this solution is a good one.
- Ethernet over Copper (EoC): Ethernet over Copper is a revolutionary service that allows you to get the benefits of carrier-grade Ethernet over traditional analog lines. EoC is perfect for companies that don’t want to completely “rip and replace” their current analog infrastructure but need better, faster voice & data services.
- Business-Class Cable Internet, Phone and TV services: Cable Internet and Voice are a great way for small businesses to get cost-effective, high bandwidth connections. Because the cost is so low, it’s also a great backup Internet service for businesses of all sizes, especially when combined with Internet Uptime PoweredUp!. ETA also offers business-class cable Television services as well.
- SIP Trunking: SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) allows businesses to send voice and data traffic, both internally and externally, over the Internet instead of the regular telephone network. This is a departure from traditional Voice over IP (VoIP) applications, which have to translate internal IP communications before they can travel – as voice communications – over phone lines. This “direct connection” to the Internet translates into substantial cost savings and better quality of service for businesses. ETA’s SIP Trunking solutions typically help our customers save over 40% over traditional telephone services.
- T1 Services: T1 services offer high bandwidth via a dedicated digital connection with robust Quality of Service capabilities. T1s come in a variety of formats, each providing different maximum bandwidth and connectivity options. ETA offers a full range of T1 services, including:
- DS3: DS3 is the ultimate super-fast T1 service, providing up to 45 MBPS of throughput (vs. 1.5 MBPS of standard T1s)
- NxT1: NxT1 is an elegant T1 solution that essentially allows up to 6 T1s to be bonded, providing high speed, reliable voice & data service and potentially offering substantial cost savings over services with comparable bandwidth.
- Dynamic T1: Dynamic T1s utilize advanced logic that allows you to carry voice and data on the same circuit, which can deliver significant cost savings and operating efficiencies. Dynamic T1s also allow you to prioritize voice traffic over data, ensuring call quality remains clear all the time.
- T1 PRI: PRI, or Primary Rate Interface, is a way of delivering faster, enhanced voice traffic over a T1 circuit. What this means for you: More features at a more competitive price with greater flexibility. TI PRI offers a simple, cost effective way to get features such as hunt groups, Direct Inward Dial (DID) numbers (or “extensions” for each employee), call tracking & reporting, outgoing Caller ID and more.
- Additional T1 offerings: ETA also offers customizable Digital and Fractionalized T1 solutions in addition to those listed above.
- Audio & Web Conferencing (AWC): ETA offers both hosted and premise-based Audio & Web conferencing services to help keep collaboration going and productivity up while reducing unnecessary spending.
- Premise Based AWC (PAWC): ETA’s PAWC, a Mitel solution, combines the benefits of a feature-rich audio conferencing solution with easy-to-use, intuitive web conferencing facilities enabling users to enhance a conference call or meeting through the use of shared documents, presentations, chat and video. Click here to watch a video about the benefits of ETA PAWC.
- Hosted AWC: ETA works with you to provide choices when it comes to your conferencing services. We work as your advocate by leveraging our relationships with over 50 service providers to offer a solution that delivers the specificfunctionality you need at the lowest possible price points. However, even if you’ve already done your due diligence and selected the perfect conferencing solution for your business, we can still often help reduce your expenses. Because of our preferred relationships with many leading service providers, we can offer some of the lowest rates on industry-leading services such as WebEx and Microsoft LiveMeeting.
- Analog Services: ABC Technology Services traditional analog lines and trunks for businesses of all sizes. In addition to extremely competitive local, long distance, toll free and international rates, our analog services provide access to all the features you’ve become accustomed to, including call forwarding, caller ID and more.